What is UCaaS ?
CPS’s UCaaS is the most cost-efficient and productive way to connect your employees, and customers. Utilising Microsoft Teams at the core, CPS host the telephony aspects as a service, delivering the end user with direct dial numbers (and number porting capabilities) as well as full integration into your legacy PBX/Analogue or Contact Centre estate which you might need to keep in situ.
Migrating your system to the cloud doesn’t need to be costly or problematic, in fact a hosted system eliminates the need to spend a lot of money up front instead offering flexible pricing plans; and more importantly providing feature-rich benefits that fit your business today and tomorrow.
Benefits of UCaaS
Lower Your Operational Costs
Reduce on premises PBX cost and have all your telephony requirements come through one vendor with a simple low-cost monthly subscription starting at £5 per user per month1
Maximise Your Productivity
Eliminate the need to switch between multiple communication platforms and have one central hub for all staff communications built solely on the Microsoft Teams Architecture.
Enjoy all the benefits of cloud telephony without having to manage and support the telephony solution. CPS manages it all from migration and porting from your existing legacy solution through to proactive support including add/moves and changes in the CPS UCaaS Platform.
CPS can provide additional capabilities for your hosted solution:
Add-on hosted capabilities:
- Microsoft Teams certified contact centre
- Microsoft Teams certified monitoring and call analysis tools
- Microsoft Teams certified call recording and compliance
Microsoft Teams endpoints and hardware
- Connectivity for common area phones and analog devices including lift, door entry, meeting rooms etc.
- Teams Certified hardware: handsets, headsets, and Teams meeting rooms
Microsoft Teams Certified SIP trunk via CPS inc.
- Telephone number porting
- Ad hoc Minutes and calling plans per user per month (60, 120, 240,600, 1200)
CPS has obtained ISO 20000-1 accreditation in Service Management and are dedicated to achieving excellence in all areas of IT service provision
CPS understand the importance of data security, which is why we have ISO 27001 accreditation, we will always strive to improve security protocols and keep data safe.
CPS has implemented and continued to maintain a Quality Management System (QMS) which enables us to consistently provide a high standard of organisational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
£5 PUPM pre-requisites1
• Required Microsoft licenses (example: E3+Phone System Add-on, E5)
• Based on min. 250 seats & minimum setup fee of £5,000
• Contact CPS to discuss your requirements