Security, Compliance, and Identity (SCI) are the three critical pillars of cyber security and need to be top of mind for organisations across the planet.
Using Microsoft 365 as your modern identity trust fabric, you can simplify and enhance management and protection of your data and endpoints with services and tools that put you in control but don’t compromise employee experience.
With Microsoft 365 and Enterprise Mobility + Security (EM+S) you can achieve the appropriate levels of protection for your organisation.
Supporting Your Journey
CPS will support your security journey, beginning with fixed price work packages run by our knowledgeable architects.
They will help you envision a future secure workplace where you work from anywhere, across devices, in a compliant, trusted and secure environment.
The output is a roadmap of prioritised outcomes and proposed deployment approach. This approach is proven to reduce risk and supports a structured adoption approach that delivers on your investment in securing ways of working with governance and policies deployed.
CPS’ architects and project managers work with you to ensure that the correct skillsets and project governance are in place to ensure a successful outcome.
Cloud Security - Safeguard Your Multi-cloud Apps and Resources.
Strengthen Cloud Security Posture
Assess and improve the security state of your cloud infrastructure.
Protect Against Threats
Help keep workloads safe from malware and threats in Azure, on-premises and in other clouds.
Control Apps Access and Usage
Manage access to apps, detect risky behaviour and safeguard sensitive information.
Azure Security Center
Get a comprehensive view of your security posture and compliance state. Monitor and help protect multi-cloud resources and receive best-practice recommendations.
Microsoft Cloud App Security
Get end-to-end protection for your cloud apps with our leading cloud access security broker (CASB). Microsoft Cloud App Security is built on native integrations and is highly customizable and optimized for a global workforce.
Use deep-threat intelligence to detect and block malware and threats across servers, data, cloud-native services, and IoT with our cloud workload protection platform.
Secure your entire software development lifecycle.
Proactive Security with Zero Trust
Today’s organisations need a new security model that adapts more effectively to the complexity of the modern environment.
A model that embraces the hybrid workplace protects people, devices, apps, and data wherever they’re located.
- Verify explicitly - always authenticate and authorise based on all available data points, including user identity, location, device health, service or workload data classification, and anomalies.
- Use least privileged access - limit user access with just-in-time and just-enough-access risk-based policies and data protection to help secure both data and productivity.
- Assume breach - minimise blast radius and segment access. Verify end-to-end encryption and use analytics to get visibility, drive threat detection and improve defences.
Your security now extends beyond your organisation’s network to include user and device identity.
Organisations can utilise these identity signals as part of their access control decisions.
At their simplest, Conditional Access policies are if-then statements - if a user wants to access a resource, then they must complete an action.
Using Conditional Access policies enables you to apply the correct access controls when needed to keep your organisation secure.
Assess your organisation's compliance and respond to legal and regulatory requirements through Microsoft Compliance Manager.
- Compliance Manager supports you throughout your compliance journey, from an inventory of your data protection risks to managing the complexities of implementing controls, staying current with regulations and certifications, and reporting to auditors.
- Advanced eDiscovery machine learning capabilities—such as near-duplicate detection, email threading, relevance, themes, and smart tags—to help customers reduce and cull large volumes of data.
Microsoft Endpoint Manager (InTune, Configuration Manager and Windows Autopilot) helps deliver the modern workplace and modern management to keep your data secure, in the cloud and on-premises.
You can deploy devices using Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM) for Windows, macOS, iOS and Android endpoints.
Streamlining management of your environment while increasing security and end-user experience.
Key Features and Benefits
- Microsoft technologies you may already be licensed to use can reduce and minimise the threat of security breaches, data leakage and data loss across users, and devices
- Reduce costs by adopting a unified approach to cyber security and retire 3rd party and legacy technologies from other vendors
- Gain visibility and control of user and device activity with auditing, alerting, and insights
- Utilise a scalable licensing model which can unlock modern automation features to enhance a secure & productive employee experience
Identity - Secure Access for a Connected World
Protect your organisation with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD). A complete identity and access management solution with integrated security that connects 425 million people to their apps, devices, and data each month.
This starts with strong authentication and risk-based adaptive access policies and includes sign-in experiences to keep your users productive.
Central administration delivers visibility and control and enables you to manage identities and access to all your apps - cloud or on-premises.
- Secure adaptive access protects access to resources and data using strong authentication and risk-based adaptive access policies without compromising user experience.
- Unified identity management - manage all your identities and your access to all apps in a central location, whether they’re in the cloud or on-premises, to improve visibility and control.
- Password-less Provide an easy, fast sign-in experience to keep your users productive, reduce time managing passwords, and increase end-user productivity.
- Simplified identity governance Control access to apps and data for all users and admins efficiently with automated identity governance to ensure only authorised users have access.
How We Can Help
CPS have the expertise to support your cyber security journey with Microsoft 365 technologies.
Our team of consultants, architects and Project Managers work with you to envision a secure modern workplace where your employees are empowered to work from anywhere, across devices, in a compliant, trusted and secure manner.