Effective use of time and budget
Microsoft Project Online can help reduce overhead costs, and get projects to completion faster, by enabling collaboration and streamlining communication.
It provides visibility across Agile and traditional projects for better decision making, cost tracking, strategic alignment and resource planning.
Resource, programme and portfolio management
Microsoft’s Project Online enables organisations to excel in successful project delivery, from real-time collaboration, to a 360-degree view of project and resource management.
CPS’ heritage is steeped in the implementation of project and portfolio management solutions for clients of all sizes across industries.
Project Online Features
- Team members can see the work they have been assigned
- Enable feedback with actual hours collected via timesheets
- Project Online moves with you on your device of choice for anywhere anytime working
- Gain insight from across the data available in Project Online
- Use Excel and/or Power BI for powerful visualisations of rolled-up data
Work the way you want to
- Project Online Desktop Client supports Agile (task board) and so-called “traditional” waterfall methodologies in one tool
Enterprise Resource Management
- Create a single view of project resources for effective utilisation and team-fit
- Resource Engagement – respond to resource requests and gain visibility of what your teams are working on across any timeframe
- Predict and prevent potential project issues and make improved decisions
- Utilise Skype for Business for real-time voice, video or chat from within Project
- Collaborate and share content with teams across devices and locations
- Securely share information with trusted partners
Project & Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Visibility across your projects
- Make fact-based decisions based on up to date information
- Embed standard and repeatable ways of working to increase efficiency