Customer Success Executive
CPS is one of the UK’s most successful Microsoft solutions practices focused on delivering technical and business focused solutions that drive digital transformation. CPS is also a long-established and highly respected Microsoft Gold Partner. We have an extensive portfolio of high-profile clients, which continues to grow. Our mission is to help organisations realise the investment they have made in Microsoft technologies by successfully transforming business operations through innovative business solutions and award-winning consulting and technical service.
We believe in creating an environment where people can thrive; we encourage everyone to maintain a healthy life/work balance. The Leadership Team listen and have your personal development and success at the forefront; we will support and inspire you to be the best!
Due to continued growth, CPS have implemented a new sales academy to help support colleagues at the beginning of their sales career. Members of this academy will sit within the client facing team called Customer Success, which is part of the Client Engagement Team.
Along with excellent benefits and a compelling reward package, CPS offers the opportunity to work in a supportive environment with a high level of autonomy and creativity. There's a reason we are recognised as a Great Place to Work!
Team – Client Engagement
Remuneration - Basic package with outcome-based bonus plan after probation.
The academy programme includes:
- Structured sales training, including residential courses with an apprenticeship qualification at the end of the first 12 months – Level 3 IT Technical Sales Apprenticeship
- Internal and external Mentoring
- Online learning including access to such tools as LinkedIn learning, Microsoft technical training as well as hard and soft skills classroom training.
- Clear career pathways to different areas in sales e.g., account management and, field sales.
This role is the starting point of the sales academy and will provide the individual with the foundations that will aid effective progression into higher roles. The successful applicant will be responsible for generating qualified sales leads through high volume outbound calling and the qualification of inbound leads through Marketing delivered events, our websites (CPS.co.uk) and webinars. This role is telephone based and will involve calling prospects about Microsoft Cloud based products CPS Solutions and Services.
As colleagues progress through the role, they will take on additional responsibilities included but not limited to the renewing of annuity-based revenue within named accounts and net new sales within customer and prospect accounts.
- Maintain a high daily call rate into prospects
- Generate and nurture prospects to drive lead generation
- Maintain lead records within the company’s CRM platform – Microsoft Dynamics
- Support the ‘Customer Journey’ keeping prospects informed of marketing activities, e.g; new go-to-market campaigns, webinars, and events.
- Accountable for maintaining internal systems and tools as required, ensuring a very high standard of accuracy
- Proactive use of LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Conduct training aligned to role and apprenticeship
- Monthly reporting of KPIs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and outgoing, with a positive and professional approach
- Be a self-starter and highly motivated for success
- Good time management - planning and prioritisation of workload
- A good understanding of technology and how it can support clients with their business and or technological issues
- Comfortable with internal systems such as CRM (full training will be offered)
- Direct client engagement experience – this can take any form, but should include direct client conversations
- Telesales / customer service experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Cloud Solutions
Dependent on experience.
Full training offered.
Some of the benefits which are integrated as part of being a colleague at CPS includes:
- Vitality – Private Medical Insurance
- YuLife – Income Protection and employee discounts benefits
- Health Assured – Employee Wellbeing Support
- Medicash – Health Cash Plan
- 25 days holiday – increasing to 26 days after 1 year, to 27 days after 2 years and to 28 days after 5 years
- Have your birthday as an additional day off from work. Can be adjusted to be taken within a week of your birthday if that is your preference
- Quarterly and annual star performer awards and rewarded with prizes – voted for by your peers and colleagues
- Annual professional training budget to support your Personal Development Plan
- Award winning culture http://www.greatplacetowork.co.uk/best-workplaces/best-workplaces-in-the-uk
- Fortnightly ‘Engagement’ survey to assess staff Happiness levels
- Quarterly company meetings with associated social/team building events
- Workplace pension scheme which goes beyond the standard schemes
- No arduous annual appraisal process – your line manager will hold a 1-2-1 with you quarterly, as a minimum, to review and realign your objectives and your PDP as appropriate
- Free on-site parking, subject to availability
- Long service recognition at 5, 10, 15, 20 years and onwards
- Unlimited hot and cold refreshments throughout the day in the Marlow office
- Complimentary fruit & snacks
- Monthly Fat/Fit Fridays! (pre-pandemic)
- Free chair massages - head, arms, shoulders and back (pre-pandemic)
- Regular social activities such as a summer event (Pub in the Park http://pubintheparkuk.com/ ), Christmas event, Dragon boat racing http://tag-events.com/portfolio/marlow-dragon-boat-festival/, quiz nights, wine tasting, pub nights, family events, BBQs and so much more